O teu sonho é ser hospedeira de bordo?
Tens aqui a tua oportunidade…
Ryanair Cabin Crew Recruitment Open Day in Porto – 21st October
Número de Vagas : 500
Crewlink, an official recruitment and training partner of Ryanair are delighted to announce a major recruitment drive to fill hundreds of cabin crew positions with Europe’s favourite airline, Ryanair. Successful candidates will receive a competitive remuneration package including a guaranteed 3 year contract on successful completion of training. Get your wings and take to the sky with Crewlink:
1) 100’s of Cabin Crew Positions Available – No Previous Experience Required.
2) 3 Year Guaranteed Contract on Successful Completion of Training
3) Competitive package on offer including a €1200 New Joiner Allowance
4) Amazing Career Progression Opportunities
5) Work Hard, Play Hard – 5 day on, 3 day off staff rosters
6) Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates – Travel throughout Europe (on your days off – shop in Milan or party in Prague)
7) A career full of travel, lifetime friendships, adventure and culture – Start your dream job in the sky today!
For Cabin Crew positions:
– No previous experience is required.
– Full training will be given to successful candidates.
– Candidates will have the opportunity to work in various Airports across Europe.
– Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
– It helps if you are hard-working, flexible, outgoing, have a lively personality and want to travel Europe.
– Experience dealing with the public and ability to provide excellent customer service is a priority.
– Spoken and written English skills required.
Pode se candidatar através do Turijobs